Epson Printer support
Epson word is an abbreviation of “son of electronic printer”.It is a Japanese electronics company and it provides the world largest computer printers.Headquarter of Epson is in Japan.Epson manufactures inkjet printer, dot matrix printer, scanners, desktop computers, and other electronic equipment.If you feel any problems regarding Epson our support team provides best solutions for all the problem.
There are such types of problems of Epson:
Power supply problems:
- If you face this problem like printer's voltage number does not match the voltage of your electrical equipment then you can do just one thing:
- Check the values of the printer and the electric voltage values.
- If the voltages do not match, unplug the printer immediately and our Epson printer customer support, team.
- The power cord is not properly plugged into the electrical outlet or your printer:
- Turn off the printer, and make sure the power cord is firmly plugged into the electrical outlet and the printer, if necessary. Then turn on the printer.
The electrical outlet does not work:
- Use a different outlet.
- Paper loading or feeding problems:
Continuous paper is in the paper path:
- Click the Load button to insert the continuous paper back to the normal position and set the paper to the single-sheet position and insert a new sheet.
The paper on the paper is positioned too far to the left or right for the printer to detect:
- Move the paper to the left or right.
Printing position problems:
- The top margin position setting is incorrect:
- Review and set the margin settings in your application software. Look the specifications in Printable area. By using the Micro Adjust function adjust the top margin position.
Printing or print out quality problems:
- Your software is not properly set up for your printer:
- Go to your printer from the Windows desktop or in your application and install or reinstall the printer driver software
- Network problems:
- The network setting is wrong:
- Check the network setting to print jobs from other computers are being printed through the network.
- Check the connection between the printer and your computer, check the setting of a printer driver, and check settings of your computer.